Our mission is to drive and support research related to SATB2-associated syndrome.
CureSATB2 is aimed at helping individuals affected by SATB2-associated syndrome gain better health and a more independent life through research efforts and development of targeted treatments and cures. It is an international initiative, meaning we strive for collaboration with researchers, companies and caregivers globally.
- To expand our network of SATB2-related researchers and clinicians.
- To act as a strong partner in collaboration with organisations, hospitals, universities, laboratories, and other important stakeholders sharing our interests.
- To inspire scientific collaboration and create opportunities to connect people from all translational segments.
- To expand current scientific resources, such as the clinical registry, animal models and the human biobank, and raise their availability.
- To promote SATB2 research by:
- Funding/granting relevant research projects or researchers.
- Actively collaborating in research projects.
- Connecting potential participants within the SATB2 community to studies and trials.
- To host events where caregivers, researchers, medical providers, and industry partners can learn from each other.
- To share news about relevant academic publications, ongoing research and trials, available scientific resources, grant opportunities and other important activities.
How can I help?
We are currently looking for additions to the CureSATB2 team. Fill in the form below and let us know you want to contribute!